Verisurf Releases New X5.1 Metrology Software
Anaheim, CA. January 18, 2011.
Verisurf Software, Inc. announced the newest release of Verisurf X5.1. The new release is loaded with innovative software features that enhance in-process, portable inspection, tool building, composite wing analysis, 3D scanning, and reverse engineering.
“We continue to collaborate with our customers as part of our software development process and we consistently deliver innovative solutions to their manufacturing inspection challenges. We listen to our customers and add practical features that increase inspection productivity across multiple industries. This keeps Verisurf Software a vital part of our customer’s manufacturing and quality assurance processes,” said Ernie Husted, President of Verisurf.
Verisurf X5.1 release has many new features and enhancements including:
- New Validate option for rapid CAD model translation validation to Digital Product Definition standards.
- New high definition Build Gauge, new real-time Digital Read-Out (DRO) displays, balloon callouts for features and free Mobile3DGage iPhone and Android apps.
- New best fit enhancements, improved Excel report templates and a new Surface Waviness Analysis feature to help users understand and evaluate surface profiles.
- New reverse engineering features including new 3D scanning filters point cloud registration and subdivision mesh refinement with smoothing.
- Several new metrology device interfaces extending Verisurf’s standard metrology platform leadership.
Please contact us at https://verisurf.com/contact.php to receive a complete feature and enhancement list. Customers with current software maintenance will receive email instructions to download the new software release.
Verisurf Software, Inc.
Verisurf Software, Inc. is an advanced three-dimensional measurement solutions company committed to delivering advanced computer-aided inspection and reverse engineering solutions. Verisurf software helps manufacturers produce higher quality products in less time and at a lower cost with automated, Model-Based Inspection processes. For more information, visit the Verisurf website at https://verisurf.com.
Editorial Contact: Robert Mooers – 949-631-6840 – email@example.com