Simplifies part inspection through the comparison of measured points, clouds, and meshes, to all CAD file formats. Check part characteristics such as position and profile quickly and easily using a variety of alignment, analysis, and reporting techniques.
Analyze to CAD with imported data sets or directly from measured points, clouds, or meshes from 3D measuring devices including portable probing and scanning systems and both manual and CNC CMMs to analyze part tolerance compliance.
Data to CAD Analysis – Simplified
- Fast compare of points, clouds, and meshes from any measurement system to any CAD format
- Quickly check profile & position effortlessly
- Intuitive workflow for easy alignment, analysis, and reporting
Easy to Align Data
- Datum align, best-fit align, seed point align to CAD
- Align multiple scans and meshes
- Set relationships, use weighting for alignment and analysis
- Datum align per GD&T designations
Graphics That Inform Good Decisions
- Results can be displayed using a variety of graphical representations
- Apply balloons, whisker plots, and color maps
- Isolate or highlight out-of-tolerance areas clearly
- Informative 2-dimensional cross section, commonly used for airfoil shapes
Powerful & Flexible Data Controls
- Full control of the data, CAD, tolerances, and alignment, all easy to apply
- Analysis to the closest entities is automatic, or easily assign relationships between data and CAD
- Model-based tolerances can be utilized from source files or set from the Verisurf model
Best-Fit That’s Advanced Yet Intuitive
- Free-float data to CAD or fully control the restraints
- Save parts from scrap by utilizing the full allowed tolerance range
- Experiment with fit scenarios to aid in your manufacturing process analysis
- All report output formats
- Pre-designed and customizable templates
- Easy to choose what to report and what to summarize
- Colorful, meaningful, and controllable graphical data display options
Learn more about ANALYSIS as part of the Inspection & Analysis Suite
ANALYSIS is at the heart of the Inspection & Analysis Suite, which includes these modules:
- CAD – Verisurf’s foundation module that includes a comprehensive computer-aided design system.
- MEASURE – Interface to the CMM’s control system, joystick measuring, reporting, Teach Mode, and more.
- ANALYSIS – Analyze measured data to any CAD Model and create revealing inspection reports.