WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
The Verisurf Scan Data Suite is the ideal optimizer for handheld 3D scanners and similar technologies. Users benefit from a complete toolbox for both reverse engineering and profile inspection, especially suited to complex contours. Full-powered CAD in a comprehensive but easy to learn interface, and workflows streamlined for today’s operators, provide the user experience that technical professionals want.
- Producing and optimizing STL files for 3D printing
- Generating CAD surfaces for CNC machining
- Developing solid CAD models for manufacturing
- Creating surface model representations for industrial design
- Flexible best fit options reduce scrap and rework
- Embed vibrant color maps in your reports
- Compare as-built to any nominal CAD source
- Advanced best fit increases conformance rates
EXPLORE BENEFITS & FEATURES
How we help you digitize and inspect productively from scan data.
Scan Data Reverse Engineering
- Import scanner dataset via point cloud, stl mesh, or CAD files from any format.
- Very large datasets import quickly and accurately, and high quality rendering aids the cleanup, decimation, and normalization processes.
- Benefit from full-functioning CAD and mesh tools to create precision wireframe curve sketching, math-fit primitive features, complex contoured surfaces, and parametric solids.
Scan Data Inspection
- Import scan data and nominal CAD model from any file format. Even large datasets and files import quickly.
- Best-fit data to CAD with extensive features to control the fit to suit your needs.
- Project data to any CAD entity type for precision deviation analysis of measurement profile and position.
- Create brilliant color map images and detailed analysis inspection reports in any desired output format.
Helpful options for Scan Data Suite