Verisurf AUTOMATE is CMM programming software developed from the ground up to provide a modern user experience that reduces both programming time and cycle run time. AUTOMATE requires significantly less training and experience for quality departments to immediately benefit from higher productivity.
Verisurf AUTOMATE is an intelligent, object oriented programming application with an inherently intuitive and visual workflow that simplifies the most complex CMM programming.
Innovative Inspection Automation
- A revolutionary approach that makes inspection automation faster, easier, and more affordable
- Interactive path programming with a dynamic graphical interface that reflects changes in real-time
- Program and operate any type or brand of coordinate measuring machine
- Supports 3-axis and 5-axis probing systems, tactile scanners, and multi-sensor probes
Plan, Optimize, & Inspect
- Intuitively build your plan from CAD, drawings, or simply replay a manual inspection such as an FAI – first article inspection
- Teach Mode records selected features to an inspection plan automatically, as you measure
- Settings for measured features, such as projection, fit method, and probe compensation can be modified in real-time without having to remeasure them
Program from CAD
- Verisurf’s native CAD simplifies programming
- Feature recognition adds the corresponding nominal features, including default path settings for each feature-type
- Intelligent MBD automatically adds tolerance values, feature control frames, and datums to the plan
Program from Drawings
- Create plans from drawings by quickly adding circles, slots, cones, cylinders, and more
- Measure a part manually, then enter drawing nominals
- The features details pane layout makes entering the nominal and tolerance information intuitive
Easy Programming of Contours
- Profile pathing on surfaces is made facilitated with powerful yet easy to use grid-paths that generate automatically
- The surface grid tool automatically avoids holes with active UV spacing controls
- The path defines the number, depth, and spacing of points, the entry and exit and approach and retract of the probe
- Intelligent pathing adds go-to points to optimize the path and avoid collisions while minimizing the path length for efficiency
Advanced Probing Powered by Verisurf Software
Real-time, visually detailed graphics make path control and collision avoidance second nature with Verisurf’s modern, adaptive user experience.
CAD Tools for Added Productivity
- Auto Holes makes it easy to program 5-axis holes by selecting a single hole of each size
- Captured Views set CAD view-state that can change as triggered by the plan
- The sort function can be used to optimize the plan by reordering the path
- Sorting by distance minimizes total probe travel, and sorting by size can help minimize probe changes
Flexible, Object-Based Programming
- Easily create all types of constructions using features in the plan, including angle and distance, bisection, intersection, tangency, and limits, such as highest and lowest
- Measured data can be used to fit other features, and to analyze GD&T callouts such as position, parallelism, and perpendicularity
Collision Detection and Avoidance
- Path simulation helps ensure the safety of your hardware through the use of visual collision detection
- During simulation, clearance zones around the probe turn red if a potential impact is detected
- Go-to points can be added and then adjusted to move the probe-path clear of the model, for on-the-fly path correction
Auto Inspect Player with Live Results
- Plans are run in Auto Inspect, providing a real-time display of the measurement process
- As features are measured, Verisurf updates the calculations and displays the results
- When the plan is complete, the inspection report is generated automatically
Comprehensive Reporting & Output
- Report Manager features datum reference frame (DRF) alignment, including feature and datum modifier support for quick and easy transformation and reporting
- Intelligent GD&T is supported for profile and position
- Flexible reporting features a variety of pre-defined templates, including AS9102 first article inspection
Automate for Arms, Trackers and Scanners
Automate portable CMM arms, trackers and scanners with repeatable inspection plans that significantly improve process control.
Digital Work Instructions
- Create Automate “Plans,” as digital work instructions for non-motorized devices such as portable CMM arms, laser trackers, and scanners
- Guides the user through fast and productive workflows
- Repeatable inspection plans add automated process control to portable CMMs
Automate from Scanned Datasets
- Plans can be executed offline from either scanned or probed datasets for post-acquisition efficiency and process control
- Clouds and meshes are automatically best-fit and datum aligned
- Feature Extraction is automatic with intelligent zone search and filtering for accurate measurements
Learn more about AUTOMATE as part of the CMM Programming & Inspection Suite
AUTOMATE is at the heart of the CMM Programming & Inspection Suite, which includes these modules:
- AUTOMATE – CMM program path creation and editing.
- CAD – Verisurf’s foundation module that includes a comprehensive computer-aided design system.
- MEASURE – Interface to the CMM’s control system, joystick measuring, reporting, Teach Mode, and more.
The Foundation of Real Time Measurement Suites.
Verisurf CAD and MEASURE modules are the online measurement foundation of Verisurf.
Once you have the basics of measurement you can add specialized modules for your specific Application Suite.