Verisurf Software 2024 Now Available
New Productivity Workflows and Device Compatibility Connect Metrology and Manufacturing for Global Success
July 11, 2023, Anaheim, Calif
Verisurf Software, Inc. announces its 2024 software release providing new productivity workflows, powerful tools, enhanced functions, and expanded sensor and device compatibility, all designed to better connect metrology and manufacturing for global success. This new release is now available for download directly from the Verisurf website, where all new and existing customers with current maintenance agreements can access it. With the release of Verisurf 2024, the company continues its commitment to user-friendliness, stability, flexibility, and intelligent workflows, enhancing efficiency, quality, and throughput while keeping pace with emerging technologies and growing industry requirements.
Verisurf 2024 includes nearly one hundred new productivity workflows, enhancements, and additions. The software empowers users with a universal solution that supports all 3D metrology applications, complemented with expert technical support, training services, and application consulting for seamless integration, optimal process improvement, and better resource utilization.
“At Verisurf, our goal is to provide metrology solutions that help improve efficiency. Our intelligent workflows enable customers to add value to their products with improved quality without adding time. We take pride in the efficiency of our solutions, and ensuring the highest quality is vital to our customer promise. Regardless of the application or device, our solutions are renowned for their user-friendliness, stability, flexibility, intelligent workflows, and enhanced efficiency, quality, and throughput,” said Nick Merrell, Executive Vice President of Verisurf Software, Inc.
The new Verisurf 2024 release has many new productivity tools, workflows, feature enhancements, and expanded sensor and device compatibilities, all of which can be reviewed on the Verisurf website; here are a few highlights:
- New RPS (Reference Point System) Alignment accelerates part alignment with precise control, seamlessly connecting measured points to the referenced nominals. RPS Alignment is crucial to complying with alignment strategies often required by the automotive industry.
- New Measure filters provide real-time outlier removal from tactile scan data, including removal of start and end points, distance, waviness, UPR (Undulations Per Revolution), and Sigma.
- New Extract to Plan is a simple one-button solution to extract geometric features and surface profiles within scanned data. Users can select All Features, Selected Features, or Features Defined by MBD (Model Based Definition) and automatically extract and add the features and surface profiles along with associated GD&T reference data to an Inspection Plan.
- Enhanced Global Register provides quick and robust registrations and refinements of multiple datasets, including cloud to cloud, cloud to mesh, mesh to mesh, cloud to CAD, and mesh to CAD.
- Enhanced 3D mesh controls support the generation of high-quality meshes from clouds, including registration refinements, smoothing, and more.
- New Auto Align controls enable greater flexibility and power, including alignment to targets in any order, use of gravity plane, and constraining to the highest datum surface target value to comply with industry standards.
- Verisurf 2024 has integrated two additional sensors for the REVO® 5-Axis Multi-Sensor System. The SFP2 (Surface Finish Solution) and RUP1 (REVO Ultrasonic Probe). Verisurf currently supports the RSP2, RSP3, SFP2, and RUP1 REVO 5-Axis sensors.
Verisurf is the only measurement, reverse engineering, and inspection software built on a full-featured 3D CAD/CAM platform with intelligent Model-Based Definition (MBD). This ensures data integrity and enables users to perform metrology workflows in a seamless CAD environment while maintaining model-based digital continuity. Verisurf software is compatible with all CAD file formats, and the Verisurf Device Interface (VDI) communicates with all new and legacy 3D measurement devices for universal compatibility. Verisurf’s modular design enables users to quickly shift from reverse engineering to inspection to tool building, efficiently capturing and processing measurement data for all 3D metrology applications with repeatable process control across the manufacturing enterprise.
Verisurf Software, Inc. is a measurement solutions company committed to delivering advanced surface analysis, quality inspection, assembly guidance, and reverse engineering solutions. Verisurf products and processes are vital to maintaining a digital thread throughout design, engineering, manufacturing, and quality. Based on a powerful CAD/CAM platform, Verisurf is a leader in Model-Based Definition (MBD), open standards, and interoperability with all Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMMs) and CAD software. Verisurf solutions empower manufacturers to optimize their product realization process producing high-quality products in less time, every time.