Easily import inspection data sets collected elsewhere and analyze to an imported CAD model
The Verisurf Offline 3D Scanning and Inspection Suite integrates Verisurf’s CAD and ANALYSIS modules to tackle offline inspection challenges head-on. Verisurf’s unique, CAD-based architecture can read any file format and has the most flexible analysis and reporting capabilities available. Create colorful deviation plots highlighting any nonconformance between measured data and nominal CAD—all in a Windows-standard graphical interface that always delivers a superior user experience.
- Flexible best fit options reduce scrap and rework
- Embed stunning color results in your reports
- Support all common data file format
- Full MBD (GD&T) import and annotation
- Compare as-built to any nominal CAD source
- Advanced best fit increases conformance rates
Verisurf Offline 3D Scanning and Inspection Suite includes these modules:
The Verisurf Offline 3D Scanning and Inspection Suite does not include Verisurf Measure and thus cannot collect data directly from scanning devices. For operation with scanning hardware, please see the Verisurf 3D Scanning and Inspection Suite.