WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
Metrology Enterprise Suite
The Verisurf Metrology Enterprise Suite is a premium, integrated dimensional metrology software suite for metrology professionals who want the ability to perform both general and application-specific measurement tasks. It is the Verisurf suite of choice for manufacturers seeking to optimize any conceivable metrology job.
The Metrology Enterprise Suite includes:
- CAD platform with Model-Based Definition and instinctive user experience.
- AUTOMATE inspection with CMM programming and quality reporting.
- MEASURE parts with repeatable settings on any portable or programmable CMM or scanner.
- ANALYSIS of measured points to nominal mesh, surface, or geometric features.
- BUILD tooling, jigs, fixtures, and assemblies with real-time deviation display to CAD.
- REVERSE engineering from points, clouds, and meshes into a polygonal, surface, or solid models.
EXPLORE BENEFITS & FEATURES
How we help you plan, measure, report and communicate.
- CMM path creation & optimization with intuitive, interactive, visual experience, quickly learned and retained by new users.
- Automatic paths generated from CAD features and model-based GD&T shortens programming time and ensures accurate parameters.
- Programs can be used on manual CMM devices like portable arms etc. for user-prompted, process-controlled inspection plans.
- Reduce machine cycle and programming times for all major CMM brands and OEMs.
- Fast measurement planning by selecting CAD surfaces and features with intelligent MBD.
- Embed instructions and prompts into plans and re-sequence operations with drag-and-drop editing.
- Powerful, discrete surface point grid creation for repeatable, spaced, profile deviation captures from either live or offline scans.
- Compare cloud datasets to CAD with probe compensation and robust best-fit controls for detailed scrutiny and understanding of workpiece condition.
- Descriptive, detailed reporting allowing concise analysis for quick decisions.
- Quickly position and set assembly components for jigs, fixtures, production line tools, typical with large volume metrology.
- Optimize performance of laser trackers and portable measurement systems of all brands and varieties.
- Easy and fast level & plumb adjustment, roller alignment, setup of production machinery and anything beyond the reach of fixed CMMs.
- Many features to enhance productivity of trackers and tool-building tasks: Smart Tools, Auto Center, Captured Views, VS Companion & VS Watch apps.
- Complete 3D SCAN-TO-CAD workflow quickly learned and retained by new users thanks to the intuitive user interface.
- Extensive point cloud and mesh editing tools to automate 3D modeling including feature recognition and auto surfacing.
- Create NURBS surfaces and Parasolid solid models with model associative GD&T and export to popular CAD formats.
- Digitize, model, verify, and revise as needed all in one comprehensive, integrated system.
Complementary options for the Metrology Enterprise