WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
EXPLORE BENEFITS & FEATURES
How we help you program, measure, report and communicate.
Open System Freedom
- Intuitive user experience makes it easy to learn, remember and support.
- Model Based Definition speeds tolerancing, programming and reporting.
- Create repeatable measurement programs for scanners, manual, portable or CNC CMMs.
- Measurement device freedom eliminates bottlenecks and lowers costs.
Object Oriented Programming
- Create programs in Teach Mode or by selecting CAD surfaces, points and features.
- Intelligent probe management including indexing and racks.
- Dynamic path visualization, simulation and editing for collision avoidance.
- Support for 3-axis and 5-axis, touch trigger and tactile scanning probe systems.
Connect & Operate CMMs
- Standard communication protocols and formats include: Renishaw UCCserver™, I++ DME, DMIS, and G-Code.
- Optional Universal CMM software to run proprietary controllers from DEA, Leitz, Mitutoyo, Hexagon, Zeiss, Wenzel, LK, Nikon, and Pantec. Optional error mapping to compensate for geometric, volumetric, orientation, positioning, and kinematic errors.
Quality Reporting & Communication
- Create rich inspection reports with standard or custom formats with your branding.
- Quickly identify quality issues and export or write measurement data to quality management systems for immediate notification.
- Automate first article inspection reports or production inspection with statistical process control and real-time quality dashboards.
CMM SOFTWARE JUSTIFICATION
Complementary options for CMM Programming & Inspection
Available as Offline Suite
Create CMM programs offline on a stand alone workstation. Transfer programs to your CMM’s connected PC for the quick final touches before commencing production runs.
- Program CMM and simulate paths offline, anywhere.
- Reduce CMM idle time with offline programming.
- Increase productivity of CMM capital equipment.
- Review, edit and print quality reports offline, anywhere.