WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
Tool Building & Inspection Suite
The Verisurf Tool Building & Inspection Suite is the premier application for precision, large volume metrology. It continues to be the software of choice for building aerospace and automotive tooling. For tool-building, alignment, and inspection of large parts, assemblies, and machinery, Verisurf sets the standard. You need CAD definition especially for contoured shapes. Thanks to an authentic CAD-based foundation, Verisurf has pioneered model-based definition (MBD) for metrology.
- Dynamic, on-screen “Build” arrow points toward the theoretical perfect position (defined by CAD) of assembly components.
- Highlighting relevant features in real-time, color coded indicators stream live direction and error values from nominal.
- Customizable digital readout(s) allow users to setup custom “watch windows” for x, y, z, and 3D errors along with all streaming variables.
EXPLORE BENEFITS & FEATURES
How we help you locate components on assemblies, measure, report and communicate.
Import & Prep the CAD Model – Commence Work
- Import native original or agnostic CAD model. Organize it for clarity and efficiency.
- Check, modify reference system(s) w/ tools for easy setup, mirror, transform, etc.
- Apply automatic MBD from CAD or use GD&T and nominals from dwgs.
- Auto Align into device and CAD reference system, fast, easy and accurate.
Alignment, Setup & Environment Optimized
- Apply built-in thermal expansion compensation for accuracy during temp change.
- Secure and measure drift points, best practice for reliable measurement.
- Execute model-based, user-prompted inspection plan without complex coding.
- Re-check setup with Quick Drift Check to ensure and report stability of the job.
Locate Components of the Assembly & Inspect
- Set assembly components, precision positioning with many helpful indicators.
- Optionally execute an Auto Inspect plan for complete, controlled inspection.
- Optimize workflow as opportunities are discovered to increase productivity.
- Re-run automatically created plan for subsequent parts or re-inspection.
Inspection Report & Data Analysis
- Inspection reports are easy with professional templates or simple customization.
- Run report, act on clearly highlighted out-of-tolerance conditions.
- Capture super-clear graphical images of as-manufactured conditions.
- Automatic report generation to PDF, spreadsheet, QC database, etc.
Complementary options for Tool Building & Inspection