Create manufacturable, 3D, solid CAD models starting from any physical part in record time. A unique product designed exclusively for pointcloud to solid model workflows.
Verisurf’s 3D Scanning and Reverse Engineering Suite includes CAD, MEASURE, and REVERSE modules and is uniquely suited for any reverse engineering project. The suite features an extensive set of tools for collecting, editing, meshing, and surfacing pointcloud and mesh data. Because all Verisurf solutions are CAD based, the suite also includes an extensive toolset for completing the 3D CAD model using your measurement or scan data.
Verisurf is fully compatible with the Mastercam NC programming application—allowing you to scan, measure, mesh, and model your part and then use Mastercam (sold separately) to program and drive CNC or additive manufacturing equipment to complete the manufacturing process using a single file.
- Collect scan or probe data from any connected device. You can even start with a drawing
- Verify solid model to part conformance
- Extensive pointcloud meshing and surfacing tools
- Align multiple pointclouds to each other or to CAD
- Fit contiguous smooth surfaces through pointclouds and meshes with Power Surface
- Extensive editing, smoothing, and best fit tools
Verisurf 3D Scanning and Reverse Engineering Suite includes these modules:
Quick Surface Option
Quick Surface is an optional product for all Reverse configurations that fit smooth, high-quality surfaces through Verisurf meshes that are continuous across adjacent boundaries. Resultant curvilinear surfaces are ideal for further solid modeling or downstream machining and 3D printing workflows. Click the button below to learn more.