Eliminate costly and awkward hard tooling or templates. Transition from CAD to laser projection guided assembly in minutes. See the results of projection program changes live on your tooling as you make them in Verisurf.
The Verisurf Guided Assembly and Inspection Suite includes Verisurf’s CAD, MEASURE, and PROJECT modules. This suite includes everything you’ll need to program laser projectors to accurately project a laser line onto a surface or object using CAD data.
An ideal non-contact solution for both composite layup or part positioning, the Guided Assembly and Inspection Suite imports all standard CAD file formats. Use lines, splines, arcs, points, surface, and solid edges to quickly create projection programs and then inspect the finished product to confirm design intent. The Guided Assembly and Inspection Suite is easy to learn and use and works with all major laser projection hardware brands.
- Import CAD geometry from any source
- Build your own projection paths with integrated CAD
- Simple point-and-click to define, edit, and project
- Use points, lines, splines, arcs, surface solid edges to define projected laser boundaries
- Adapts precisely to surface profile curvature
- Segments projections for multi-projector arrays