Verify design conformance faster. Identify precise detail location and orientation through direct comparison to CAD. Set tooling details in seconds with real-time visual feedback right on the shop floor.
Verisurf’s Tool Building and Inspection Suite address both manufacturing and alignment tasks by combining the capabilities of Verisurf’s CAD, MEASURE, and BUILD modules. The BUILD module dynamically displays a large, color-coded deviation arrow in real time as a CMM probe or laser tracker SMR is manipulated on the physical part surface. The color, direction, and magnitude of the Build arrow is displayed along with numerical readouts to indicate deviation from the nominal position. The Tool Building and Inspection Suite is ideal for confirming that tooling form or assembly attachment details are within allowable tolerances during fabrication or assembly.
- Dynamic, on-screen Build arrow shows deviation
- Color, size, and orientation indicates positional offset, magnitude, and direction from nominal
- Create multiple, customizable digital read-outs (DROs) to display deviation details
- Eliminate or reduce the need for hard tooling
- Use multiple devices simultaneously to align details to their exact design location