Colorize Mesh and Smooth Mesh Edges
Software Highlights – REVERSE
Colorize is used for display purposes only, not intended to determine Pass/Fail results of measurements.
- Heat Map for clouds and meshes – colorizes the mesh dependent on where the operator clicks on the mesh.
- Edge Heatmap – colorizes based on the min and max values in the colorize dialog.
When two or more meshes have the same number of faces, additional Colorize options are now available; Difference (use after Flatten Mesh) and Transfer (transfers colors from one mesh to the other with the same number of faces).
MESH TOOLS – SMOOTH EDGES
- Piecewise Fit – choose from Line, Quadratic Spline, and Cubic Spline.
- Search Distance – the distance used for fitting the new edges; larger values create a larger radius in corners.
- Iterations – Number of calculations for fit.
- Dynamic Preview – when enabled (smooth button is disabled), the smooth edges appear as search distance is
- Create Copy – saves a copy of the mesh.
For more information or a demonstration on this or other