Built with temperature stable and dimensionally square structures, frictionless air bearings and maintained in clean, temperature controlled rooms the majority of CMMs are designed to last. The major problems with older CMMs are their old controller electronics, outdated computers and old, unsupported software. Verisurf can make your CMM run better than new with a new controller, new computer and new automated Verisurf software that will bring higher productivity to your capital investment.
High Performance CMM Upgrade with Freedom to Choose
- Powered by Verisurf software for faster programming, easy operation and powerful analysis and reporting.
- Non-proprietary open system controller with I++DME server communication protocol for freedom to choose software partner and calibration services.
- New computer with high resolution 3D Computer Aided Inspection graphics for CAD based programming, simulation and operation. Optional touch screen operator configuration available.
6 Step CMM Upgrade Process
- CMM Survey – To provide the best possible upgrade solution we need to understand all the details of your current CMM and your future upgrade goals, objectives and requirements.
- Quote – Based on the CMM survey the quotation lists all hardware, software and services required to upgrade your CMM.
- Scheduling – We schedule your CMM upgrade to minimize interruption of your operations.
- Installation – Installation is performed by experienced CMM technicians.
- Calibration – Every CMM upgrade includes calibration of the system to customer specifications.
- Support – Verisurf provides telephone, email and internet based technical support is available to help you overcome issues. Live instructor led and video based internet training is available to expand your knowledge or refresh your memory.
High Quality Components & Services
Verisurf CMM software for all brands and models of stationary and portable CMMs including articulated arms, laser trackers, optical trackers and scanners.
Fast programming, probe path calculation, results analysis and high resolution graphics for CAD based inspection. Windows 8 touch screen options.
Multi-axis Controller for touch-trigger and/or 2,000 points/sec scanning probes. Volumetric error map function, limit switch compliant and soft switch compliant.
High precision digital scales, reader heads and cabling installed by experienced CMM technicians.
Touch-trigger, scanning probe heads, probe rack and hundreds of probes for any type of measurement.
Premium 3-axis joystick with fast/slow button, axis locks, speed override, soft stop, run/step program and programmable function keys.
As a measurement service provider, our customers all have unique challenges and expect us to be able to solve them quickly. We rely on Verisurf for all of our service jobs because its capabilities meet that demand. Verisurf helps us get through any type of job from part inspection, layout work, alignments, or reverse engineering, then present the data graphically to our customers so they can see and understand the results.
Industrial Measurement Services, Inc. Mark Flubacher